- •The world’s unique voice:Club MADE
- •Leaders to Montmelo
- •Guangzhou 191 Space
- •Verity audio Monster System entering Korea Gangnan Bar
- •Leader pass the Ecuador
- •Leader of the Champlonship
- •First victory in TCR europe& Mikel Azcona
- •2018 TCR Europe&Mikel Azcona
- •Ningbo Yuyao Robot Conference Center
- •Installation of Korean Indoor Gymnasium
- •Be clear and meticulous, convey truth
- •Beijing Unico Music Restaurant
- •Beijing|Original house
- •Sixth victory for Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona
- •The sixth round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona take the lead in the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona on pole twice in the third round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio supported Mikel Azcona ,he topped the podium in the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Wonderful show in Hanoi
- •Shanghai | See you next October
- •The beautiful rooftop in downtown | VerityAudio in Beijing
- •Verity Audio at LSI USA-Top Speaker Systems Demo
- •Mikel Azcona rediscovers again with the victory in Mugello
- •Follow The Yellow Brick Road!【The Wizard of Oz】
- •The Seat Leon Eurocup 2016 is being complicated for Verity Audio
- •【HELIPAD EDM PARTY】ON TOP OF GUANGZHOU SKYLINE
- •Mikel Azcona and Verity Audio once again on the podium！
- •Natural Compact Powerful – AMBIENCE
- •Verity Audio won the first racing!
- •GOAL, TO BE THE CHAMPION!
- •St. Ignatius Chapel (Hong Kong)
- •Guangzhou Shishi Sacred
- •Verity audio used in M2
- •Verity audio support the ‘Sing Up’ Show
- •Rock Music Festival
- •EARTH HOUR
- •KAMA bar Chongqing
- •In the Belgian engineering
- •Beijing Jiu Keshu Music
2018 TCR Europe&Mikel Azcona
2018 TCR EUROPE SERIES took place at Circuit Paul, Le Castellet in France on May 5th, Verity Audio continued to support Mikel Azcona and PCR team.
As usual, there are two races, and 25 cars per race. Among them, CUPRA TCR has 5 cars, is the most powerful ever regardless of racing equipment and player strength.
at the start, Azcona was on pole position. But perhaps because of a slow start, then he was overtook by Dusan Borkovic and dropped to second. As all opponents are top drivers and so powerful, he was soon caught up once again by Daniel Nagy. Even though dropped to third, Azcona still did not relax and quit, and finally retained third place in the standings after 12 laps.
- 1.Dusan Borkovic(Hyundai i30 N TCR)12 laps
- 2.Daniel Nagy(Hyundai i30 N TCR)+1505
- 3. Mikel Azcona(CUPRA TCR)+6.424
- 4.Stian Paulsen(CUPRA TCR)+23. 263
Race2 was affected by the weather, Igor Stefanovski showed a strong momentum. Despite the difficult conditions, Azcona still kept himself at best shap and performed well, and won the fifth place.
After had won the first two games, Bolkovic became a first-team regular and the first leader of the 2018 TCR Europe series. The next match will be held in Zandvoort (Netherlands) from May 20th to 21st, and hope Mikel Azcona would surpass himself again.
- 1.Dusan Borkovic(Hyundai i30 N TCR)10 laps
- 2.jean-karl Vernay(Audi RS 3 LMS)+1068
- 3.Daniel Nagy(Hyundai i30 N TCR)+1.315
- 5. Mikel Azcona(CUPRA TCR)+1.961
- 8.Danny Kroes(CUPRA TCR)+9. 432
To learn more about the next exciting TCR Europe events,please keep following our official website: www.verityaudio.fr