- •Beijing|Original house
- •Sixth victory for Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona
- •The sixth round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona take the lead in the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona on pole twice in the third round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio supported Mikel Azcona ,he topped the podium in the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Wonderful show in Hanoi
- •Shanghai | See you next October
- •The beautiful rooftop in downtown | VerityAudio in Beijing
- •Verity Audio at LSI USA-Top Speaker Systems Demo
- •Mikel Azcona rediscovers again with the victory in Mugello
- •Follow The Yellow Brick Road!【The Wizard of Oz】
- •The Seat Leon Eurocup 2016 is being complicated for Verity Audio
- •【HELIPAD EDM PARTY】ON TOP OF GUANGZHOU SKYLINE
- •Mikel Azcona and Verity Audio once again on the podium！
- •Natural Compact Powerful – AMBIENCE
- •Verity Audio won the first racing!
- •GOAL, TO BE THE CHAMPION!
- •St. Ignatius Chapel (Hong Kong)
- •Guangzhou Shishi Sacred
- •Verity audio used in M2
- •Verity audio support the ‘Sing Up’ Show
- •Rock Music Festival
- •EARTH HOUR
- •KAMA bar Chongqing
- •In the Belgian engineering
- •Beijing Jiu Keshu Music
Mikel Azcona and Sae Audio once again on the podium！
Mikel Azcona and Verity Audio once again on the podium of the Seat León Eurocup 2016 in the circuit of Silverstone (GB). All in all, however, the weekend could not be described as excellent.
The smartest driver of the first race was Mikel, who claimed first place from the very start of the race.
From then on, he began a spectacular fight with Dutchman Niels Langeveld until the fifth lap when he was overtaken by his rival. From this moment on, he found himself on a comfortable second place which was in line with his main goal.
Before the podium, Mikel made the following comment: Obviously I would have liked to win but second place is a good result, especially since we have reduced the difference with Poulsen.
The second race did not start very well for Azcona. A slight hit during the first lap with Lengeveld’s car, forced both drivers off the track.
HE was able to resume the race, but with some problems on the car’s steering and the expected delay due to him getting off the track. He attempted a comeback but could only be sixth after the 11 laps on the British track.
Nevertheless, Azcona remains optimistic in regards to the championship: True Poulsen has moved further ahead than we would have liked, but the championship has only just started.
The next event will take place in Paul Ricard (France) on the first weekend of June (4th and 5th).
Highlights of Silverstone: