- •Beijing|Original house
- •Sixth victory for Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona
- •The sixth round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona take the lead in the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio & Mikel Azcona on pole twice in the third round of the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Verity Audio supported Mikel Azcona ,he topped the podium in the Audi Sport TT Cup
- •Wonderful show in Hanoi
- •Shanghai | See you next October
- •The beautiful rooftop in downtown | VerityAudio in Beijing
- •Verity Audio at LSI USA-Top Speaker Systems Demo
- •Mikel Azcona rediscovers again with the victory in Mugello
- •Follow The Yellow Brick Road!【The Wizard of Oz】
- •The Seat Leon Eurocup 2016 is being complicated for Verity Audio
•【HELIPAD EDM PARTY】ON TOP OF GUANGZHOU SKYLINE •Mikel Azcona and Verity Audio once again on the podium！ •Natural Compact Powerful – AMBIENCE •Verity Audio won the first racing! •GOAL, TO BE THE CHAMPION! •St. Ignatius Chapel (Hong Kong) •Guangzhou Shishi Sacred •Verity audio used in M2 •Verity audio support the ‘Sing Up’ Show •Rock Music Festival •EARTH HOUR •KAMA bar Chongqing •In the Belgian engineering •Beijing Jiu Keshu Music
The Seat Leon Eurocup 2016 is being complicated for Verity Audio
The third station of SEAT Leon Eurocup – Paul Ricard (France) held on 2016.06.04 – 2016.06.05. However, it is being complicated for Verity Audio.
Whether official training or the first race, it were again a spectacular fight between Mikel Azcona and the Dutch driver Langeveld.
During the 11 laps of the first race, Azcona did not stopped trying to overtake, but Langelved closed all the doors. Finally, a second place with very positive consequences thinking on the championship.
Before the podium, Azcona commented as similar at the end of the first race in Silverstone: “Second place is certainly a good result especially considering that pilots have interspersed between him (Poulsen) and us. Besides that, we will fight tomorrow to further reduce the advantage for the classification of the Eurocup.”
In the second race, Azcona had no chance to defend their choices to a forward position. A touch on the same output left him out of the race.
After Paul Ricard, it is being complicated for Azcona. But he said:”There are races where you lose and this is what makes us even stronger! We continue fighting for the championship!”
After the double win in the French track, Langeveld (108 points) is the new leader of the Eurocup Seat León 2016, followed by Paulsen (105 points) and Azcona (92 points).
Highlights of Paul Ricard:
Results Seat León Eurocup / Paul Ricard Racetrack
Official training sessions:
1.-Niels Langeveld (NLD), 2’16”260, 2.-Mikel Azcona (ESP), 0”106, 3.-Alexander Morgan (GBR), a 0”530, 4.- Julien Brinché (FRA), a 0”632, Stian Poulsen (NOR), a 0”791.
1.-Niels Langeveld (NLD), 25’34”562, 2.-Mikel Azcona (ESP), a 1”975, 3.-Alexander Morgan (GBR), a 6”530, 4.- Julien Brinché (FRA), a 10”059, Stian Poulsen (NOR), a 13”796.
1.-Niels Langeveld (NLD), 25’37”162, 2.-Julien Briché (FRA), a 4”990, 3.-Lucile Cipriano, a 5”960, 4.-Alexander Morgan(GBR), a 6”393, 5.-Stian Poulsen (NOR), a 12”656.